Naish Base Control System 2016
The Base Control System features a stainless steel line-cluster with a simplified V-design providing easy release and reload. It also features a reduced diameter bar with a high texture embossed grip.
The Vario Bar End Adjustment allows the rider to change the bar length from 18″ to 20″ (45 to 51 cm) to fine tune steering.
- NEW Stainless steel Low-V line cluster for easy release and reload
- NEW Lightweight Smart Loop with below-the-bar trim adjustment
- NEW Short premium safety leash with quick release
- Cross embossed, high texture grip
- Auto positioning Smart LoopThrough-the-bar flagging line
- Back flying line adjustment under floaters
- Powerflex bar ends & floatersVario Bar End Adjustment = 18″- 20″ (45-51 cm)
WHY CHOOSE US?
- IKO School
- Innovative coaching
- Individual attention
- IKO qualified instructors
- New and Safe equipment
- Extensive teaching experience
- Certification card
- Small groups
Galway's Original and Best
“I wanted to give kite surfing a go, and Elements had me in the water on the first day! With Reinier suppling top quality kit, I had an amazing time and always felt safe. Reinier also providing follow up lessons and weekends away with similarly minded adrenalin junkies at very reasonable prices.”
STAY IN TOUCH WITH ELEMENTS KITESURFING like us on facebook